Friday, April 15, 2011

Teach & Take Masters ~ Joanna

It was a privilege to work with Joanna in making baby cake pops for a shower she was hosting.  She had a particular idea in her mind, so I asked her to draw it and email it to me.  

Here's Joanna's vision. She mentioned pacifiers in her text.



Here's Joanna's vision transformed into a cake pop.

I snapped a few photos and emailed them to her for approval.  She approved and we set the date for her Teach & Take Class.  

When Joanna arrived, I went through the basics of making cake pops, providing written instructions she can refer to later.  Then I demonstrated the process and she jumped in with both feet!  


Look at her!  Tapping and twirling like a pro!  



Here's Joanna with her first finished cake pop!  



Isn't she doing a fabulous job???!!  (Oops! Out of focus. My bad. But you can see how they were turning out just adorable! As my daughter said, she's a natural.)


Joanna with her finished baby cake pops on display!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FABULOUS! And her pops looks GREAT!

chase said...

Hi can you tell me what that little pot is that she's using? is that an electric fondu pot?

http://screencast.com/t/p6ZSksCXgslo

not sure if I'll get a response here or in my email? I'm doing some of these for a friends wedding. Thanks :)

Meredith said...

Chase, it's a Wilton Chocolate Pro Electric Melting Pot, but a microwave or double boiler will also do the job.