Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happenings

First, thank you to all those who purchased cake pops at the Springdazzle Market!  I am so grateful to report ALL our pops were purchased to benefit Gabe!  That's incredible!  I'm so honored we worked together to bless this precious family.  I hope to work with them again.



My daughter and I enjoyed meeting and talking with you face to face.  I appreciate your encouragement and suggestions.  Many of you expressed an interest in including the Easter cake pops in your celebrations.  Good news!  I'm am considering a date for a demonstration on  making bunnies, chicks and egg cake pops  Wouldn't that be fun?!  Especially fun if you take home your own assorted Easter cake pops.  If you are interested in this demonstration or want to be contacted about future demonstrations, please email bittybitescakes@aol.com .  Look for details posted here in the next few days!